Sunday, June 5, 2011

Miley Cyrus Strikes a Pose with Mom Tish!


Miley Cyrus may be taking a break from Twitter, but in case you're going through withdrawals, here's a new pic of the 18-year-old starlet and her ageless mother Tish!
@GypsyHeartTour tweeted the shot of Miley and her 44-year-old mom, and we're not sure when it was taken, but one thing is for sure -- both of the ladies look amazing!
Miley Cyrus Tish Cyrus
Last Sunday Cyrus announced that she would be taking a breather from the social networking site, but unlike last time, she promised she would be back soon to continue updating her fans!  "Just don't want you guys to think I'm abandoning you.  I'm going home for a few weeks before starting tour back up so I won't be tweeting often.  I am taking some much needed PRIVATE #metime LOVE YOU GUYS X," Cyrus tweeted.
We're glad Miley's taking some "me time", but we certainly miss her presence online!

Photo courtesy of Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment